Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Week 9 3/4 - Terminado: Thing twenty-three of twenty-three


Platform 9 3/4
Originally uploaded by dicey339.
Awww...I'm feeling kind of sad this is ending. I've had a really good time learning 2.0.

To reflect...

My favorite discoveries were the image generators, podcasts and learning about
del.icio.us.

I never did have time for that tag cloud i wanted to make, but that's the very next thing I'm going to explore on my own. This is an example of how the program has launched me into lifelong learning.

Lots of take-aways from this program...I'd say twenty-three sounds about right.

I would definitely participate in another discovery program like this. I've learned tons. Even some of my tech saavy friends are quite impressed at my abilities :-) And you know what? I think I AM a computer genius now...just like I predicted in Thing One!
:-)
Thanks Virtual Services Team for a brilliant 9 3/4 weeks!

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Congratulations, Computer Genius! See, now we can say we knew you when...