Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Week Three - Summertime: Thing seven of twenty-three

Music to my ears! Have a look at my sidebar. As my technological feat of the week and technology discussion topic , I've added Sonific SongSpot. http://sonific.com/
It was pretty easy to do. It seems that everything is linked to everything in the Library 2.0 world, and all I had to do was register, choose my song (continuing the jazz theme) and add the URL of my blog. I marked a few quick settings, then clicked a button, and it sent the song right here with a nifty player.
You won't find well known artists on the site(at least I didn't), but you may find a song you like done by an interesting cover band or someone you've never heard of before.
My song choice is "Summertime" from the Gershwin opera "Porgy and Bess" with a Latin Jazz twist. Hope you like it! Thanks to Minerva Shelved for the link.

Also posted my first comment to a fellow 2.0er.

No comments: