Friday, March 2, 2007

Week Four - Feed me!!: Thing eight of twenty-three


pasta dinner
Originally uploaded by yajico.

Feed me!! How can you not be happy when this week's thing makes you think of food?! Bloglines is just like a menu of my favorite foods (although they're RSS feeds), all in one place. http://www.bloglines.com/ Who wants to wander aimlessly from restaurant to restaurant when everything you could possibly want in terms of blogging is under one roof? I actually got carried away and added 16 entrees to the menu, three of which are other participant's blogs, and three are from the required list. I haven't added my bloglines link because I couldn't find the Share tab mentioned in the tutorial...but I'm still looking. The question is, do I really want everyone to see what I'm eating...

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Brilliant and inspired. But now I'm hungry...