Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Week Six - Unclaimed: Thing fourteen of twenty-three

Decided not to claim my blog on Technorati. http://www.technorati.com/
I found it kinda creepy about those spiders and web-crawlers!
Maybe I will attempt it down the line, but for now I will limit my viewers to friends, co-workers, and anyone who accidently finds themselves here. Don't get me wrong, I think tagging is great! I just don't want to be the one tagged just yet.
I tried the Learning 2.0 search using the three different options. When I searched under 'blogs', I got anything and everything that had the word 'learning' or the numbers 2.0 in it. It wasn't very helpful. The tags search brought up a more narrow group, which also included videos and pictures related to Learning 2.0. Finally, the blog directory search was cool because it brought up a photo cube of people with blogs relating to Learning 2.0. I really like the way the photo cube looks, and hope to learn how to create one of my own.

I think Technorati ought to have a contest for the 100 millionth blog!

No comments: