Monday, March 26, 2007

Week Eight - Zoho/Soho : Thing eighteen of twenty-three

I think I really like this!
Not only does Zoho Writer cause me to reminisce about the time I left my homework on a thumb drive at home and had no way to print it out before class, it's also much more visually appealing than Word. The colors and icons make all the difference in the world when faced with an 8-10 page paper. Nine background color choices! Wow!
One for every mood :-p
So I give Zoho Writer a thumbs-up.
http://writer.zoho.com/jsp/home.jsp?targetURL=%2Findex.do
I'm looking forward to trying out a few of their other online helpers such as the Zoho Sheet and Zoho Show.

How many of you found yourselves wanting to take a trip to Soho in London while completing this exercise?

1 comment:

Arvind said...

Thanks for using Zoho Writer! Would love hearing your feedback on Zoho :-)